Naka Ima Karate Club
Welcome to the Naka Ima Karate Club
The Naka Ima Karate club is a member of the International Karate Daigaku founded and headed by Master Frank Woon-A-Tai, 9th Dan, that is dedicated to the teachings of Masters Gichin Funakoshi and Masatoshi Nakayama. Master Funakoshi saw karate as an unfinished art that would grow with knowledge. The IKD will work to further the art by studying the medical and scientific aspects of karate. All facets of karate shall be studied and analysed including: philosophy, physical education and fitness, self defence, and sport. The IKD will strive to help curb violence and crime by providing positive direction to our members.
Monday 7:00-8:00 pm
Thursday 7:00-8:00 pm
Saturday 10:00-11:00 pm
Benefits of Karate
- Improved reflexes, coordination, and balance.
- Mental alertness and discipline.
- Increased strength and stamina.
- Increased flexibility and weight control.
- Learn self-defence and acquire confidence.
- Safe Martial Art for older adults.